White House Shooting: Who is Naseer Best? The 21-year-old youth who opened fire outside the White House; see picture
White House Shooting: The sudden firing at the Secret Service checkpoint outside the White House surprised everyone. Such an incident of firing amidst such tight security has raised questions on the security system. However, the accused has been identified as Naseer Best. According to a report in the New York Post, the motive behind the attack is not yet clear. According to the report, he was mentally ill.
30 rounds were fired
According to media reports, he often hangs around the Secret Service checkpoint due to which he became acquainted with the officials. According to investigators, he called himself the modern incarnation of Lord Jesus Christ. According to the US Secret Service, the suspect approached the security checkpoint at around 6 pm. After that he took out the weapon from his bag and started firing. According to Fox News, about 30 rounds were fired.
Had threatened Trump
Let us tell you that Nasire Best had threatened to assassinate President Trump in one of his TikTok videos. He had given this threat through his video on December 9, 2025. He had said that if he had been the attacker of the Butler murder case, Donald Trump would have been dead by now.
There was an order to stay away from the White House
Earlier, a court order was issued against Best, in which he was asked to stay away from the White House premises. But, according to reports, 21-year-old Best violated this order. On May 24 (Indian Standard Time), Secret Service officers spotted Best at 17th St Northwest, where he was acting strangely. He took out a gun and fired a few bullets, at least one of which hit a bystander, causing serious injuries. However, the officers of the uniformed team of Secret Service immediately retaliated and overpowered him. Best was injured and taken to the hospital, where doctors declared him dead.
IPL Points Table 2026: After defeating Lucknow, Punjab is at number 4, but today Rajasthan can spoil the game!
What did Kash Patel say?
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Director Kash Patel said that officials are currently investigating the matter and all the information will be shared with the people once it comes to light. Patel said in a post on
The post White House Shooting: Who is Naseer Best? The 21-year-old youth who opened fire outside the White House; See picture appeared first on Latest.
Comments are closed.