There is big news related to Aadhaar. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has changed the process of making the Aadhaar. UIDAI has informed that now the child’s Aadhaar card (Baal Aadhaar Card New Rule) can be applied for from the Aadhar card of one of the parents along with the birth certificate of the child or the slip of discharge from the hospital.
Aadhar card rules changed
Actually, Baal Aadhaar is a blue-colored variant of the Aadhaar card, which is issued for children below 5 years of age (Baal Aadhaar Card Benefits). But now under the new rule, no biometric details will be required for children below five years of age. The requirement of biometric (fingerprint and eye scan) has been done away with for children below 5 years of age. At the same time, biometric updates will be required compulsorily when the child is five years old.
Passport, PAN card, voter ID, driving license, NREGA job card, etc. are included for making child aadhaar. Documents that can be used as proof of address include passport, bank statement/passbook, post office account statement, ration card, etc.
Make child’s child base like this
1. To make a child Aadhaar, first of all, go to the website of UIDAI.
2. Now select the option of Aadhar Card Registration here.
3. Now fill in the required details, such as the name of the child and other biometric information.
4. Now enter the demographic details like residential address, locality, state and submit.
5. Click on the ‘Appointment’ option to schedule registration for the Aadhar card.
6. Select the nearest Enrollment Centre, schedule your appointment and go there on the allotted date.
Aadhaar will be made on enrollment center
Carry the required documents like Proof of Identity (POI), Proof of Address (POA), Proof of Relationship (POR), and Date of Birth (DOB) documents at the Enrollment Center. Get all the documents checked by the Aadhaar officer present in the center. Biometric data will be taken if your child is above five years of age. But for children below five years of age, biometric data will not be required, only demographic data and facial recognition will be required.
Baal Aadhaar will come in 90 days
After the completion of this entire process, parents will get an acknowledgment number to track the process of their application. After that, an SMS will be received on the registered mobile number within 60 days. Bal Aadhar card will reach you within 90 days.