Another special opportunity is coming for those who invest money in Initial Public Offering i.e. IPO. The IPO of Udayashivkumar Infra Limited will open next week. Investors will be able to place bets on this issue from March 20 to March 23. Its issue price has been fixed at INR 33-35 per share. The book build issue will raise Rs 66 crore through a fresh share issue, which is proposed to be listed on BSE and NSE. It will likely be listed on April 3, 2023.
1. Shares of Udayashivkumar Infra Ltd are trading at a premium of £10 in the shadow market today, according to market analysts.
2. The issue will be opened for bidding on March 20, 2023 and will remain open till March 23, 2023.
3. The company has fixed the IPO price range of Rs 33-35 per share.
4. The company will raise Rs 66 crore through public offering.
5. Bidders will be able to submit bids in tranches, and one IPO tranche comprises 428 shares of the company.
6. The allotment of its shares is likely to happen on March 28, 2023.
7. MAS Services Limited has been appointed as the official registrar of the IPO.
Comments are closed.