Tezzbuzz, New Delhi Coffee is rich in anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. This is the reason why a coffee mask cleanses your skin by removing dead skin cells. Also, it helps in removing blackheads present on your face.
In such a situation, today we have brought you the method of making coffee face mask. Coffee face mask is made by mixing coconut or almond oil, which you can add to your skin care to get rid of dry winter skin.
This will help you to get youthful and glowing skin for a long time, so let’s know how to make coffee face mask (How To Make Coffee Face Mask)…
- coffee grounds
- coconut or almond oil
How to make coffee face mask?
- To make coffee face mask, first take coffee.
- Then put the coffee in the mixer and grind it well.
- After this take out the coffee in a bowl.
- Then you add coconut or almond oil to it.
- Then mix both these things well.
- Now your coffee face mask is ready.
How to use coffee face mask?
- To apply the coffee face mask, wash your face.
- Then apply the face mask well on your face.
- Then apply and dry for about 15 minutes.
- Then you remove it while scrubbing your face.
- Then wash the face with lukewarm water.
- Then you need to apply some cream or lotion after wiping your face.