Lord Shiva’s favorite ornament is Rudraksha ,Just remember 10 these things while wearing it
It is said that in the house where Rudraksha is worshiped daily, there is no negative energy in it, it is also worn like a garland around the neck.
Doing so also provides health benefits. There is also a belief that by wearing Rudraksha, troubles are destroyed and the inauspiciousness of the planets is also reduced. There are many benefits of wearing Rudraksha, but before wearing Rudraksha, it is very important to know the rules related to it, otherwise it can also have a negative effect on our life. Know further what things to keep in mind before wearing Rudraksha.
Here are the rules for wearing Rudraksha
1. Rudraksha should never be worn in black thread, always wear it in red or yellow thread only.
2. Rudraksha is very holy, so never touch it with unclean hands and wear it only after taking a bath.
3. While wearing Rudraksha, the mantra of Lord Shiva should be chanted, Om Namah Shivaya.
4. The Rudraksha worn by yourself should never be given to someone else to wear.
5. If you are getting Rudraksha beads made, then always keep in mind that wear Rudraksha in odd numbers only.
6. Keep in mind that the garland should not be less than 27 beads.
7. Although Rudraksha can be worn only by threading it like a garland, but apart from this, you can also wear Rudraksha by getting it set in silver or gold.
8. If you want to wear Rudraksha for a particular wish, then do this work only after consulting a scholar.
9. Wearing a rosary of Rudraksh, do not eat vengeful food and neither should a woman move. This leads to blame.
10. Fake Rudraksha are also available in the market today. People also commit fraud by saying rare Rudraksha. So buy Rudraksha only from a trusted shop.