If you have any work related to the bank or you are planning to go to the bank today, then this news is very important for you. Let me tell you, in the coming 6 days, banks will be closed for 5 consecutive days. There will be a holiday in the bank from 13 April to 16 April, after which it will be open on 17 and will be closed again on 18 April. Explain that this holiday is based on the state and location. A bank holiday list is released by the RBI.
There are many holidays in the Reserve Bank’s list. Before going to the bank, you should check in this list why and on which days the bank will be closed in April. So that you can plan in advance. Let us know that there will not be a 15-day holiday in all the states because some festivals or festivals are not celebrated together in the whole country.
Check bank holiday list-
1. April 13 – Tuesday – Ugadi Festival, Telugu New Year, Bohag Bihu, Gudi Padwa, Vaishakhi, Sajibu Nongampamba (Charoba), First day of Navratri (Belapur, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jammu, Mumbai, Nagpur, Srinagar Vacation in)
2. April 14 – Wednesday – Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Jayanti / Tamil Nadu Annual Day / Vishu / Biju Festival / Cheiraoba / Bohag Bihu (will be open in Aizawl, Bhopal, Chandigarh, New Delhi, Raipur, Shillong and Shimla)
3. April 15 – Thursday – Himachal Day, Bohag Bihu, Bengali New Year, Sirhul (holiday in Agartala, Guwahati, Kolkata, Ranchi, Shimla)
4. April 16 – Friday – Bohag Bihu (Bank closed in Guwahati)
5. 18 April – Sunday (weekly holiday)
6. April 21 – Wednesday – Ram Navami, Ghadia Puja (Bank Holiday in Agartala, Ahmedabad, Belapur, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Dehradun, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Ranchi and Shimla)
7. April 24 – Fourth Saturday, Banks will be closed
8. 25 April – Sunday – Mahavir Jayanti
Work will not be done due to festivals
Banks will have a holiday on April 13 on Telugu New Year, Bihu, Gudi Padwa, Baisakhi, Biju Festival and Ugadi. On the very next day i.e. 14 April, there will be a holiday for Dr. Ambedkar Jayanti. Then on April 15, Himachal Day, Vishu, Bengali New Year, Sirhul will be holidayed in some states. After this, there will be a holiday for Ramanavami on 21 April and Mahavir Jayanti on 25 April. Also, on April 24, there will be a fourth Saturday holiday.