In today’s time, the need of Aadhaar card is used in almost all the work. But due to mistake of name, address and date of birth on Aadhar card, people face a lot of difficulty. Today, we will try to learn about this topic, about some such measures, through which you can correct the name, address and date of birth while sitting at home.
1. To fix the name, address and date of birth in the base, first of all visit the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) website.
2. Here you have to click on mobile number, date of birth change.
3. After this, the Aadhaar number has to be entered
. 4. Necessary papers will be asked to update the name, address, gender, date of birth at home online. You scan and update it.
5. For biometrics details have to go to Aadhaar service center. The name, address and date of birth will be corrected in your base.
6. It will cost 50 rupees to update.