Ration card is an important document for the people of BPL category. The government provides ration to the beneficiaries at a very low cost. Let us tell you that in today’s time, Ration card is considered as an essential legal document just like Aadhaar card. On the basis of the information entered in the ration card (Ration card me naam kaise jode), people get ration distribution. Ration card (Ration card me naam kaise jode) is also considered as identity proof.
Ration card has become mandatory to get many other government benefits. That is why it has become a very important document. Ration card (Ration card me naam kaise jode) contains the names of the family members. Now one can easily add names of family members online as their family grows.
What documents are required while adding the names of children in the Ration card:
- Original ration card with photocopy of the head of the family (Ration card me naam kaise jode)
- child’s birth certificate
- Aadhar card of parents
While adding the name of newly married person:
- Aadhar card of new family member
- Marriage certificate
- Ration card of the parents of the new member (Ration card me naam kaise jode)
Ration card update: How to add family member name online?
- Visit the official site of your state’s food supply.
- Create a login ID or log in if you already have one.
- The option to add a new member will appear on the homepage, click on it.
- A new form will appear.
- Fill all the information about the new member of your family.
- Upload the soft copy of the required documents.
- After submitting the form, you will get a registration number to track your form.
- Now this ration card (Ration card me naam kaise jode) will be delivered to your home through post.