Class 10 girl student murdered in Ayodhya’s Sunbeam School, father said – Principal called on holiday


Ayodhya. A class 10 student died after falling from the building at Sunbeam School in Ayodhya. In which she kept suffering for about 9 minutes lying on the ground, but no one even got a clue.

The father alleged that he was gang-raped by the school manager and game teacher. Then thrown from the roof. On father’s Tahrir, a case has been registered in Cantt police station under other sections including gangrape, murder, POCSO Act. The age of the girl was 15 years. A panel of three doctors is conducting the postmortem. Videography is also being done.

The father has accused school manager Brijesh Yadav and Abhishek Kannaujia of rape in Tahrir. Principal Rashmi Bhatia is also accused of conspiracy. On the basis of Tahrir, the police have registered a case of gangrape, destruction of evidence, POCSO Act, murder in Cantt police station. A case has been registered under sections 376D, 302, 120B, 201 of Ghazhan. Game teacher Abhishek Kannaujiya has been detained by the police.

The father told, “The daughter used to study in Sunbeam School in Thana Cantt area. I went out of work on Friday. While the wife had gone to her maternal home. The daughter was at home due to school holiday. Principal Rashmi Bhatia called her daughter at 8:30 am. After this I get a call from the school at 9:30 that your daughter has fallen from the swing. He got hurt.” Said the people of the school took the daughter to Narayan Hospital. When I also reached there directly, I saw that the daughter had injury marks all over her body. The school management told about death after falling from the swing. While she is seen falling from the roof in CCTV. Where the daughter fell, traces of blood were also removed from there.

The same neighbor told, “Some people of the locality along with me reached Rajarajeshwari Hospital on the call of the father. The condition of the child was bad. The girl’s leg was broken due to falling from the roof. He also had an injury on his head. She was not conscious.

The neighbor said, “On reaching the hospital, the school management informed that the girl student was first taken to Narayan Hospital. Then, Chiranjeevi was taken to the hospital. After this admitted to Rajarajeshwari Hospital. The girl student died during treatment at around 5 pm. Nothing like this is visible near the swing. The girl’s mobile is also not being found. This is the subject of investigation. Our girl child should get justice.”


Comments are closed.