1) Octopuses have many neurons in their tentacles such that a severed tentacle can continue reacting to stimuli even after they are no longer connected to the main brain.
2) Mississippi is the only state that allows you to drink alcohol while driving, so long as your blood alcohol content level stays below the legal limit.
3) Blockbuster had the chance to buy Netflix for $50 million in 2000, but turned it down to go into business with Enron.
4) In 2019, the grasshopper swarm that invaded Las Vegas, Nevada was so bad that it appeared on weather radar.
5) In 2019, DNA tests revealed the Dutch fertility doctor Jan Karbaat, inseminated 49 patients with his own sperm.