Superhit scheme of post office, will get more benefit than bank in one year, know details
Post Office Scheme: If you also want to make a secure investment in a short time and want to earn good profits, then there is a better option for you. You get good returns in the fixed deposit plan of the post office. In this you will get government guarantee along with profits. Let us know the details of this scheme.
Post office FD is easy
It is worth noting that getting FD in the post office is also very easy. India Post has given this information on its website. According to this information, you can get FD in the post office for different 1,2, 3, 5 years. Let us know what are the benefits available in this scheme.
Benefits of Post Office FD
1. The Government of India gives you a guarantee on making FD in the post office.
2. In this, the money of the investors is completely safe.
3. FD in this can be done through offline (cash, cheque) or online (net banking / mobile banking).
4. In this you can do more than 1 FD.
5. Apart from this, FD account can be joint.
6. In this, by making a fixed deposit for 5 years, you will get tax exemption at the time of filing ITR.
7. One can easily transfer FD from one post office to another post office.
How to open FD account
To get FD done at the post office, you can open an account by paying check or cash. In this, accounts can be opened with a minimum of Rs 1000 and there is no limit to deposit the maximum amount.
How much interest will you get on FD?
Under this, 5.50 percent interest is available on FD of 7 days to one year.
The same interest rate is also available on FDs of 1 year 1 day to 2 years.
At the same time, interest is also available on FD up to 3 years at the rate of 5.50 percent.
– FDs of 3 years one day to 5 years get 6.70 percent interest.