Paytm users will be able to do payments even without the internet and phone is turned off, Know about this feature now
Nowadays most of people use Paytm to make payments. In such a situation, Paytm also keeps on bringing many great offers for its users. But this time Paytm has brought such a special feature for the users, with the help of which users will be able to make payments easily without internet even when the phone is turned off. So let's know everything about this feature…
Know what is this feature
Paytm has launched a new feature named 'Tap to Pay on Thursday. Under this, Paytm users will not need to scan QR codes or enter OTP to make payment. Rather, now they can pay only by touching the PoS machine with their phone.
Payment can be made without opening the lock
The special thing is that users will not even have to open the lock of their phone for this. Even if their mobile does not have an internet connection or mobile data, they can still make payments by simply touching the PoS machine.
how will work
This payment will be done from the card of the users, whose details will already be saved in the Paytm App. Paytm's 'Tap to Pay' service is available for both Android and iOS users. Under this, along with Paytm's All in One PoS, users will be able to make payments on PoS of other banks as well.
can use like this
1. First click on “Add New Card” on the ‘Tap to Pay’ home screen or select the saved card from the card list.
2. Now enter the necessary information related to the card.
3. After this you have to 'Accept' the terms and conditions related to Tap to Pay.
4. OTP will be sent to your mobile number or email ID registered with the card.
5. After filling the OTP, you can see the activated card at the top of the Tap to Pay home screen.