Fire in bus due to hightension in Jalore, Rajasthan, 6 passengers died

Advertisement

In Jalore district of Rajasthan, a bus was struck by electric wires and after the current, the bus caught fire. 6 people died due to current and fire in the bus. This bus was going from Barmer to Beawar, the accident took place in Jalore district of Rajasthan. According to the information received, a bus full of passengers strayed into Maheshpura village in Jalore district and reached the village, where the driver stopped the bus seeing electric wires swinging on the way.

Locals said that the conductor of the bus climbed onto the roof of the bus with the help of a pole and was trying to lift the bus by lifting the electric wire, during this time the electric wire from the pole got stuck in the conductor’s neck. . Due to which the conductor and the bus ran into current. The collector got burnt on the spot.

Related Posts

Big News: Making a driving license will be easier in these states from March

Advertisement

At the same time, the other passengers present in the bus were also electrocuted at the time of the accident. People said that after the current outbreak, the bus suddenly caught fire, in which the passengers got scorched. The local police has confirmed the death of 6 people, including the bus conductor and driver, while other passengers on the bus have been rushed to the hospital.

The police and administration team have reached the spot soon after getting the information of the incident. A dead body has been pulled out of the bus, many other passengers are also feared dead. Police administration has confirmed the death of bus conductor and driver. While the other injured have been rushed to the hospital with the help of villagers.

Look here for new government jobs: Bumper chance for 8th 10th 12th pass to apply for government job

Advertisement

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.