Going to study abroad, keep these things in mind, otherwise you will become a victim of fraud. Study Abroad Follow Tips to Get
Study Abroad: Getting education from foreign universities in large numbers Indian Students is the dream of. Those who have money, they go easily but the dreams of many are shattered because the financial condition of the family is not good. There are some students who unknowingly become victims of cheating. In this copy, we are drawing your attention towards those points, which can save you from cheating. With a little care, you can also escape.
By the year 2022, about 13 lakh Indian students are studying abroad. They are spread across 80 countries, but America, Canada, UAE, Australia, Saudi Arabia and UK are their favorite destinations. About 78 percent of Indian students are studying in these 6 countries. It is expected that by next year this number can be up to 18 lakhs. Since studying abroad is considered good from a career point of view, there is a lot of craze.
Cheating increased due to commission
- Nowadays, there is a lot of commission in education in the country and abroad.
- A large number of students take admission in foreign universities through commission model.
- Some universities offer more money to the agents for admission here.
- There are very few career counselors in the country who conduct fair admissions.
- Many times, in the greed of more commission, counselors get admission in general institutes.
- There is a need to avoid this fraud. With a little care, you can avoid it.
read this also : If you do not want to do BTech or MBBS, then do these 6 courses, there will be better growth in your career
Important precautions before applying
- Before taking admission, decide which country and which university to take admission in.
- QS rankings are helpful in deciding the university. It is very easy and also a great tool to avoid fraud.
- The system is still very transparent in foreign countries, so contact the university directly.
- Go to website. Understand their admission process. Then apply.
- You will be connected to the university as soon as you apply.
- During the conversation, apart from the direct fees, do ask the hidden charges.
- Understand the fees also in pieces. For example, university fees, living expenses etc.
- If you follow this process, then there is a good chance that you can avoid getting cheated.
- Try to connect with a couple of alumni online. No one will give better feedback than him.
- If you are taking admission through an agent, then do check whether the firm is registered as an agent of the university on its website or not?
- If it is not registered on the website, then get up from there immediately. Cheating can happen.
- Since agents get the amount of commission in dollars, in this case thousand dollars means you have lost 80 thousand.
Indian students going abroad for studies is not a new thing. Earlier only children of rich families were able to go abroad, now families with normal economic condition are also sending them. Earlier America, Britain were the choice of the rich. His aim was to get an Oxford, Harvard or Cambridge degree. Now there are a good number of Indian students in countries like Canada, Australia.
According to the population in India, now there are not that many facilities for studies. 12-15 lakh students try for MBBS but only one lakh get admission. Youths are returning from many countries after doing MBBS for less money than the amount that private medical colleges get here to complete MBBS.
There is not a single Indian university in the top 100
There is not a single Indian university in the top 100 universities of the world. At the same time, dozens of universities from countries like America, Britain and Australia are included in this list. The level of our education is such that even after completing studies, the youth do not have employable skills.
Due to the increase in the number of students interested in studying abroad, it is taking the form of an industry. Coaching institutes have opened, which give coaching for admission abroad. Those who help in admission and give information about foreign universities are also available. All these windows are open as a source of earning money.
Also Read: SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment Result Released, Check Here From Direct Link
According to Redseer, a research organization focused on higher education abroad, in the year 2019, a total of 7.70 lakh Indian students went abroad. Of these, 2.20 lakh went to Canada. 2.02 lakh chose America and 1.43 lakh went to Australia. Most of the students went for PG. Of these, 12% each from Punjab-Andhra Pradesh, 11% from Maharashtra, eight from Gujarat, seven from Tamil Nadu, 5% from Karnataka and 45% students from the rest of the country went abroad. This number is increasing continuously. Reports say that by next year this number will cross 18 lakhs.
Comments are closed.