There is great news for the customers having an account in State Bank of India. Many special facilities are provided by the bank to the customers. The bank has also started doorstep banking facility for customers in Corona crisis. In this facility, from cash withdrawal to pay orders, new check book, new checkbook request slip, we are giving you many facilities related to it.
The minimum limit in State Bank of India (SBI) is Rs 1,000 and the maximum limit is Rs 20,000. It is mandatory to have sufficient balance in the bank account before the request for cash withdrawal. Failure to do so will result in the transaction being cancelled.
SBI has written in its official Twitter that your bank is now at your doorstep. Register today for Doorstep banking. For more details you can click on this link https://bank.sbi/dsb.
Features of Doorstep Banking
1. For this registration will have to be done in the home branch.
2. Until this facility is not completed at the contact center, then it will have to be applied for in the home branch itself.
3. The maximum limit for both deposit and withdrawal of money is 20 thousand rupees per day.
4. Service charge for all non-financial transactions is Rs 60 + GST while for financial transactions it is Rs 100 + GST.
5. To withdraw money, along with check and withdrawal form, passbook will also be required.
Who will not get the facilities?
Let us tell you that this facility will not be given to the joint account, minor account, non-personal account, while the customers whose registered address is within a radius of 5 km of the home branch.
How much will it charge?
For financial and non-financial services in doorstep banking, Rs 75 + GST will be charged.
You can also contact on these numbers
One can register for doorstep banking service through the bank’s mobile application, website or call center. Apart from this, calls can be made on toll free number 1800111103 between 9 am to 4 pm on working days. For more details about SBI Doorstep Banking Services, customers can visit https://bank.sbi/dsb. The customer can also approach his home branch.