1. Where else besides India does the rupee run?
Answer: Rupee also runs in these seven countries. India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Mauritius, Indonesia, Maldives
2. Which river of Europe is known as ‘Coal River’?
Answer: Rhine River
3. Which are the sacred books of Hinduism?
Answer: Ramayana, Mahabharata, Vedas, Puranas
4. On which day is International Forest Day celebrated?
Answer: 21 March
5. On which day is National Security Day celebrated in India?
Answer: 04 March
6. From where is the parliamentary system of government in India taken?
Answer: From the British constitution
7. Railway has developed which machine to deal with fog?
8. What is the thin membrane found around the kidneys?
9. Which rays are used in remote control of TV?
Answer: Infrared rays
10. 8, 19, 42, 89, …….?
Answer: Give the correct answer in comments.d