If your phone is stolen, then thieves and hackers can misuse your phone data, which can cause you trouble. After the theft of the smartphone, it is very important that you should delete the data of your phone so that there is no problem, let us know the whole process step by step …
1. First of all you have to open internet browser in another mobile or computer.
2. Here you have to type https://www.google.com/android/find.
3. Now you have to login with your Gmail ID which was in your stolen phone.
4. You will see three options of Play Sound, Secure Device and Erase Device in front of you.
5. To delete the data of these phones, you have to click on ERASE DEVICE.
6. Once clicked, you will have to enter the Gmail password.
7. Now if the internet will be on your phone then you can delete all your data.