Placing an onion on the limb before going to bed has many health benefits, but the intended limb is not in the hands, but in the legs. But this method does not apply to babies.
Why should it be on foot?
According to the Reflexology Experts, The meridian point or source of nerve originates from the foot. If stimulated, the foot has full access to many health problems. So do not be surprised if the reflexology expert advised you to put an onion in the foot.
For more details, here are some benefits of putting onion on foot.
– Strengthens the immune system
– Prevents the occurrence of infection
– Removes toxins in the body
– Prevents stress from work in the office
After knowing some of the benefits, it is time to know how to follow it:
– Prepare enough red onions whose exterior skin is peeled of.
– Slice the onion (thinly) into several parts
– Then place the onion slices in the arch or in the middle of both feet before going to bed
– In order not to keep the onions place, wear socks above it.
– Let it stay overnight.
This way it will leave a stink on your feet. But to overcome it, use orange juice to disguise the smell.
So a review of some of the benefits of putting onion on the sole of the foot.