If you are bored of eating the same type of paratha every time, then today we will tell you about a new and delicious recipe. You must have eaten Palak Paneer vegetable many times, but have you ever eaten Palak Paneer Paratha. If not, then definitely try it this time.
for how many people : 2
- 300 grams chopped spinach
- 250 g paneer
- 4-5 green chilies
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon oil or ghee
- one cup wheat flour
- teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- one big size onion
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- Maggi Masala
- a little water
- salt to taste
- First of all, prepare a puree by putting spinach, green chillies and garlic in a blender.
- Now add prepared puree, salt and a little oil or ghee to the wheat flour and knead a soft dough.
- After this, to make stuffing, heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, ginger garlic paste and green chilies and fry it.
- Now add onion and fry it till it becomes golden. After this add chilli flakes, roasted cumin powder and salt.
- Finally add grated paneer and maggi masala, mix well and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Now roll a small roti of flour and then fill the prepared stuffing in the middle and roll it like a paratha.
- After this, heat the griddle and bake the paratha well with the help of ghee or butter.
- Tasty Palak Paneer Parathas are ready. Serve it with curd or chutney.
Powered by themekiller.com anime4online.com animextoon.com apk4phone.com tengag.com moviekillers.com
Comments are closed.