Buddha Purnima 2022: These things said by Lord Buddha remove every doubt, he gives a proper answer to every confusion
Image Credit source: arunachal24.in
Lord Buddha founded Buddhism. He was a supporter of truth and non-violence. His words show the right path to the misguided person. Buddha Purnima is on 16th May. On this occasion, you can calm all the confusions of the mind by reading the words of Lord Buddha.
God Gautam buddha (Lord Gautam Buddha) was born in a princely family on the full moon of the month of Vaishakh (Vaishakha Purnima), his childhood name was Siddhartha. At the time of his birth, an astrologer had predicted that this child would grow up to become a big religious teacher. This prophecy proved to be true and at the age of 27, Prince Siddhartha renounced the princely pleasures and became a sanyasi. At the age of 35, he attained enlightenment under a banyan tree in Bodh Gaya, Bihar and then he became Gautam Buddha from Siddhartha. It is said that he attained enlightenment only on the full moon day of Vaishakh month. That is why every year this day is celebrated as Buddha Purnima and Buddha Jayanti. Buddhism itselfBuddhism) was laid. Gautam Buddha is considered to be the ninth incarnation of Narayan. Today he has followers all over the world. May 16 is Buddha Jayanti. On this occasion, know the things said by Lord Buddha which can remove every doubt in your mind.
precious words of lord buddha
– More important than reaching any purpose or goal in life is to complete that journey well.
– It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles in life. If you do this then victory will always be yours, no one can snatch it from you.
– Thousands of lamps can be lit from one burning lamp, which has no limit. Still, the light of that lamp does not diminish. In the same way, sharing happiness does not reduce happiness, but increases it even more.
– Read as many good books as you want in life, listen to any good words, but unless you adopt them in your life, it will be of no use.
– Being ignorant is equivalent to being bulls, who are just big in size but have no growth in their brains.
– Evil never ends with evil. Hate can be ended only by love, this is an inexhaustible truth.
– We have to make our own way, because we have come in this world alone and will have to go alone. In such a situation, we also have to make our own luck.
– The habit of always being angry is like holding a burning coal with the desire to throw it at another person. This anger burns you first.
– If we can find a solution to our problem then what is the need to worry, and if there is no solution to the problem then there is no use in worrying about it.
– Not only humans, but every creature is afraid of punishment. Everyone is afraid of death. Treat all living beings as your own and do not kill any living being. Stop others from doing the same.