Acharya Chanakya also known as Kautilya and Vishnugupta. Chanakya was born 350 years before Isha. He wrote the Arthashastra and Ethics, which is also known as “Chanakya Niti”. Even though the words written by Chanakya are very old, but the statements said by him prove to be accurate and correct even today.
No matter how weak the person who adopts Chanakya’s policy in his life, he saves himself from bad times and Chanakya’s words have proved to be true, in which there is no two opinion. Chanakya’s priceless thoughts are also the only means which will be very beneficial for you in today’s Kaliyuga.
- The lazy man neither knows the present nor the whereabouts of the future.
- Luck also favors those who remain firm towards their goal even in the most difficult situations.
- Walking with the help of luck is equivalent to hitting an ax on one’s feet and such people do not even take time to get wasted.
- Those who are hardworking can never be poor and those who always remember God, there can be no sin from them because a person who is awake with mind is always fearless.
- Good conduct removes miseries, wisdom can remove ignorance and knowledge can remove fear.