Fire broke out due to leak in LPG cylinder, six people including two innocent were scorched

Azamgarh. A fire broke out in Syed Bahauddinpur village of Bardah police station area at 5 am on Saturday morning due to leakage of LPG cylinder. In this, six members including two innocent people of the same family were burnt. The scorched people were admitted to PHC Martinganj. Seeing the condition critical, the doctors referred […]
 | 

Fire broke out due to leak in LPG cylinder, six people including two innocent were scorched


Azamgarh. A fire broke out in Syed Bahauddinpur village of Bardah police station area at 5 am on Saturday morning due to leakage of LPG cylinder. In this, six members including two innocent people of the same family were burnt. The scorched people were admitted to PHC Martinganj. Seeing the condition critical, the doctors referred everyone. Treatment is going on in a private hospital in Jaunpur.

A woman from the house of Hanif in Syed Bahauddinpur village came to light the gas to make tea. As soon as she lit the match, gas was already leaking from the cylinder and the fire broke out. Local people reached the spot after hearing the fire and screams in the house and somehow brought the fire under control. But by then, six people, including two innocent people, had been scorched. With the help of local people, the scorched people were admitted to the primary health center Martinganj, where the doctors, seeing the condition critical, referred everyone. Those with burns include Sofia, Tarannum, Iqra eight years old, Tawfiq 12 years old, Abdur Rahman 22 and Ladli. All the scorched people have been admitted to a private hospital in Jaunpur district for treatment.