Loot Scheme! Make a monthly investment of just Rs 5000, you will get Rs 35,000 every month – see the calculation…
Desk : Everyone is worried about post-retirement expenses, which is why people invest in different places. If you have not done retirement planning till now, then do it from today, because the monthly salary will stop after the job. Today here we are telling you about some special investments, from which you will get a huge amount in the form of pension every month after retirement.
Arrangement of pension from SWP: If you want to invest without risk, then you can consider SWP i.e. Systematic Withdrawal Plan different from SIP in which you will get the amount as pension every month. Under this, if you do a monthly SIP of 5 thousand rupees every month for 20 years, then you can get a pension of up to 35 thousand rupees every month.
What is Systematic Withdrawal Plan (SWP)? : Systematic Withdrawal Plan (SWP) is an investment under which the investment gets a fixed amount back from a mutual fund scheme. In this, the investor himself decides how much money he has to withdraw in how much time. Under SWP, you can withdraw your money on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, 6 months or yearly basis.
SIP up to 20 years
- Monthly SIP Rs 5000
- Duration 20 years
- Estimated return 12 percent
- Net worth Rs 50 lakh
20 Years SWP
- Estimated Return 8.5%
- Annual return Rs 4.25 lakh
- Monthly return 4.25 lakh/12 = Rs 35417
Know what are the benefits of SWP
- The biggest advantage of SWP is that it has regular withdrawals.
- Through this, the units are redeemed from the scheme.
- In this, if there is surplus money after the stipulated time, then you get it.
- Further, in case of equity and debt funds also, tax will be applicable in the same manner as applicable.
- Under this, where the holding period does not exceed 12 months, investors will have to pay short term capital gains tax.
- Under this, if you are investing in a scheme, then you can also activate the SWP option in it.