Petrol Diesel Rate: Today there is good news for the public regarding the prices of petrol and diesel. Indian oil marketing companies have released the rates of petrol and diesel for Sunday, March 19, 2023. In which there has been no increase. Let us tell you that petrol is being sold at Rs 96.72 a liter while diesel is being sold at Rs 89.62 a litre. Whereas in Mumbai, petrol is available at Rs 106.31 and diesel at Rs 94.27 per litre. While petrol in Kolkata is Rs 106.03 and diesel is Rs 92.76 per litre. On the other hand, petrol is being sold at Rs 102.63 and diesel at Rs 94.24 per liter in Chennai.
Petrol and diesel prices in all four metros
, Delhi Petrol Rs 96.72 and diesel Rs 89.62 per liter in
– Petrol Rs 106.31 and diesel Rs 94.27 per liter in Mumbai
– Petrol Rs 106.03 and diesel Rs 92.76 per liter in Kolkata
– Petrol Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per liter in Chennai
New rates issued in these cities
– Petrol in Noida has become Rs 97 and diesel Rs 90.14 per liter
– Rs 96.58 in Ghaziabad and diesel has become Rs 89.75 per liter
– Petrol in Lucknow has become Rs 96.47 and diesel Rs 89.66 per liter
– Petrol in Patna has become Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
– Petrol has become Rs 84.10 and diesel Rs 79.74 per liter in Port Blair
Petrol and diesel prices change every day at 6 am and new rates are issued. After adding excise duty, dealer commission, VAT and other things to the price of petrol and diesel, its price becomes almost double of the original price. This is the reason why we have to buy petrol and diesel so expensive.
Comments are closed.