RRR’s ‘Natu Natu’ creates history at Oscars


RRR Oscar Award: The song ‘Natu-Natu’ from the film ‘RRR’ has received the Oscar Award in the Best Original Song category. Earlier, AR Rahman won the Oscar for Best Original Song in 2008 for the song ‘Jai Ho’ from the film ‘Slumdog Millionaire’. India has received this award after 15 years. This year India has got a total of 2 Oscar Awards.

RRR Oscar Award: ‘RRR’ won the grandson grandson song

Let us tell you that ‘Natu-Natu’ is the first such song from a Hindi film to go to the Oscars. The song was picturized on Jr NTR and Ramcharan with the hook step created by choreographer Prem Rakshit. The song has already won a Golden Globe. It is also the first Indian and Asian song to win a Golden Globe.

‘RRR’ Natu Natu Song won

The story of making and making of this song is quite interesting. The song Natu Natu of the film is based on friendship. It took 19 months to make this song. Composer MM Keeravani is said to have written 20 songs for the film, but out of those 20, Naatu-Naatu was finalised. It was decided on the basis of voting by the people associated with the film production. 90% of the song was completed in just half a day, however, it took 19 months to complete the remaining 10% of the song.

The choreographer did 110 moves to create the hook step of the song. Oscar-winning music composer MM Kirwani once lived as a hermit for fear of untimely death. On the other hand, choreographer Prem Rakshit, who made the steps of the song on which people all over the world are dancing, has also tried to commit suicide.

Comments are closed.