Today we are going to tell you some special things related to salary account. Companies give a special bank account to the employed people, which is called salary account. This account is different from the regular bank account as there are many benefits of this account. But very few people know about these benefits. Because often the banks do not even tell the benefits received on the salary account.
Let us tell you that employees of corporate, hospital, hotel etc. get many benefits on SBI salary account. Once the salary account is opened, you will be given an account number. Salary will be credited to the account by the employer through Corporate Internet Banking. Employees can open their salary account in any branch of the country.
Benefits of SBI Salary Account
>> Zero Balance Account
>> Free Unlimited Transactions from any Bank ATM
>> Free ATM cum Debit Card
>> ATM CARD FOR JOINT ACCOUNT HOLDER
>> Free Multicity Check
>> 25% Off On Locker Charges
>> Free Draft, SMS Alert, Online NEFT/RTGS
>> Overdraft facility on 2 months salary
Let’s know what are the benefits of salary account…
1. Bank Provides Dedicated Wealth Manager If you have a lot of money then you can also open a Wealth Salary Account. Under this, the bank gives you a dedicated wealth manager. This manager looks after all the work related to your bank.
2. Free Internet Transactions Some banks also offer facilities such as credit cards, free internet transactions, overdrafts, cheap loans, cheques, pay orders and free remittance of demand drafts (money from abroad) to payroll accounts.
3. Changes Salary Account to Savings Account If your bank comes to know that the salary is not coming in your account for some time, then all the facilities you got are withdrawn and your bank account will continue as normal savings account Goes.
4. The account is easily transferred, even for changing the account from one bank to another, banks keep the process easy in the case of salary account. Of course, they put some conditions in it. How to open an account To open a salary account, you should be working in a corporate, government department or PSU and your company should have a salary account relationship with that bank. Along with this, the customer should not have any other account in the same bank.
5. What are the other facilities The bank gives you a personalized check book, in which your name is printed on every cheque. You can take the facility of bill payment, otherwise you can make payments through phone or internet. Banks also offer facilities like Safe Deposit Locker, Sweep In, Super Saver Facility, Free Pebble at Par Checkbook, Free InstaAlerts, Free Passbook and Free Email Statement.