1. Let me tell you that Asaram Bapu’s full name is Asumal Thaumal Sirumalani. He was born on 17 April 1941.
2. Do you know that Asaram is the operator of more than 450 small and big ashrams. His disciples number in crores.
3. His mother’s name was Mahangiba and father’s name was Thaumal Sirumalani. At the time of partition of India in 1947, he and his entire family were established in Ahmedabad in the Indian state of Gujarat.
4. The family got caught in the cycle of economic crisis due to lack of funds. After coming to Ahmedabad, Thaumal started a sugar sales business for a living.
5. After the father’s death, he received attention and spirituality from his mother. He then left home and went on a tour of the country.
6. In his personal life, Asumal married Lakshmi Devi, she gave birth to a son Narayan Sai and a daughter, named Bharti Devi.
7. After taking initiation from the Guru in Nainital, the Guru gave Asaram a new name. & Wandering, with spiritual discourse, he started giving himself Guru-Diksha. Devotees started arriving in large numbers in his satsang programs. Now what do you say about this article, folks? Give me your answers and opinions in the comment box below.