The prices of gold and silver are increasing continuously, you should also check what is the new rate in your city.
If you are planning to buy gold before the New Year and wedding season, then make complete preparations immediately. The prices of gold and silver are increasing continuously. You also check what is the new rate in your city. The period of continuous increase in the prices of gold and silver continues. Future gold maturing on February 3 advanced by Rs 131.00 to Rs 54,705.00. Silver futures maturing on 03 March 2023 lost Rs 62.00 to trade at 68,971.00. Investors said that the demand for gold has increased due to the weak dollar index and fear of Corona. Investors are placing their bets fiercely. Gold price of 10 grams of 24 carat gold remained steady on Sunday as trading at the Multi Commodity Exchange was closed. As soon as the market opened on Monday, there was a sharp rise in the price of gold. Till the time of writing the news, gold is being sold at Rs 54,703 on MCX. Meanwhile, silver also held steady at Rs 71,100 per kg in early trade on December 26. Later it started declining and started trading at 68,981.
How is the price of gold and silver determined?
The price of gold jewelry varies across the country due to taxes, excise duty and different making charges imposed by the states. Over the years gold has been a good bet against inflation and investors have viewed it as a valuable asset. Silver price in India is determined by the movement of prices internationally. It also depends on the movement of the rupee against the dollar. If the rupee depreciates against the dollar and prices remain stable internationally, silver becomes costlier.
where is the price of gold
According to Good Returns, till the time of writing the news, the gold prices in the bullion market are as follows-
- 10 grams of 24K gold in Delhi is Rs.54,630.
- Today gold price in Chandigarh is Rs 54,630.
- 24 carat 10 grams gold rate in Lucknow is Rs.54,630.
- In Jaipur, 10 grams of 24 carat gold is being sold for Rs.54,630.
- Gold price in Patna is Rs.54,510 for 10 grams of 24K.
- Gold price in Kolkata is Rs.54,480 for 10 grams of 24K.
- In Mumbai, 10 grams of 24 carat gold is being sold at 54,480.
- 54,510 for 10 grams of 24K gold in Bangalore.
- 24 carat 10 gram gold price in Hyderabad is Rs 54,480.