These 3 presidents of India who did not take their salary , Know their names

Advertisement

0 4

There have been many people in India who have devoted their entire lives for the country. Today, we will try to learn about this subject about three such Presidents of India who did not take full salary. So let’s know about them in detail.

Look here for new government jobs:

Bumper chance for 8th 10th 12th pass to apply for government job

Click here to know information of all 1000 railway jobs.

Rajendra Prasad.

The first President of India, Rajendra Prasad used to get a salary of Rs 10,000. Let me tell you that Rajendra Prasad accepted to take only 50 per cent salary in it. He did not take full salary. The remaining amount was paid in government funds.

Advertisement

These 3 presidents of India who did not take their salary , Know their names

Neelam Sanjiv Reddy.

Let us tell you that Neelam Sanjeev Reddy used to take only 30 per cent of the salary as President. The rest used to give 70 percent of the amount to government funds. He had spent his life in the well being of the society.

These 3 presidents of India who did not take their salary , Know their names

Dr. Radhakrishnan.

According to the information received, Dr. Radhakrishnan also used to give 75 percent of his salary to the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund. He do not take their full salary. He said that the salary I get is so much. What shall I do with it?

Advertisement

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.