These are the 5 richest temples in India.
1. Padmanabha Swamy Temple, this temple is the richest temple in India. It is situated amidst the city of Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum). According to the information found here, there is a property worth 1 trillion dollars.
Look here for new government jobs:
richest temples in India.
2. Venkateswara Temple, Tirupati It is the second richest temple in India. According to latest estimates, this temple has gold reserves and 52 tonnes of gold ornaments (including ancient gold ornaments and deities payable by kings and British rulers over 1000 years) worth Rs 37,000 crores.
3. Sai Baba temple, Shirdi temple It is the third richest one in India. Its assets are also in crores. Millions of people donate here every day.
4. Vaishnodevi Temple, Jammu and Kashmir According to information received, this temple has an annual income of about 500 crores. It is the fourth richest temple in India.
5. Siddhi Vinayak, Mumbai It is the fifth richest temple in India. According to the information received, the annual income of this temple is more than 100 crores.