today we will tell you about 8 Bollywood relationships that you will probably be unaware of. So let’s have a look on that list.
1. Armaan Malik and Anu Malik- Both are the most famous singers of Bollywood. However, very few people know that Armaan Malik’s father Daboo Malik is Anu Malik’s brother, due to which Armaan is Anu Malik’s nephew.
2. Shraddha Kapoor and Lata Mangeshkar- Lata Mangeshkar is the cousin sister of actress Shraddha Kapoor’s grandfather, due to which the grandmother and granddaughter’s relationship between Shraddha Kapoor and Lata Mangeshkar.
3. Emraan Hashmi and Alia Bhatt – Many people will be unaware of the relationship between these two of Bollywood. Explain that Emraan and Alia are cousins because Emraan’s mother and Alia’s father Mahesh Bhatt are cousin.
4. Dilip Kumar and Ayub Khan – Indian superstar Dilip Kumar and famous 80s actor Ayub Khan seem to be uncle and nephew in relationship. Ayub Khan’s father Nasir Khan is the brother of Dilip Kumar.
5. Aamir Khan and Ali Zafar – Famous actor Ali Zafar is the husband of Aamir Khan’s cousin sister Ayesha Fazli. You won’t believe knowing that Ali Zafar is the brother-in-law of Aamir Khan.
6. Vidya Balan and Priyamani – Actress Priyamani is one of the successful actresses of South Cinema and Bollywood’s talented actress Vidya Balan are the cousin sister of each other.
7. Ranveer Singh and Sonam Kapoor – Today both of them are successful Bollywood stars but hardly you know about their relationship. Explain that Sonam Kapoor’s grandmother and Ranveer Singh’s grandfather are siblings, due to which their mother is cousin sister and both of them are siblings.
8. Uday Chopra and Roshni Chopra – Ravi Chopra, Roshni Chopra’s father, is the nephew of Yash Chopra. Accordingly, Ravi Chopra and Uday Chopra are cousins, so Roshni Chopra seems to be Uday Chopra’s niece in the relationship.