today we are going to tell you about the 7 most famous celebrities of India.
7) Ratan Tata – India’s top businessman Ratan Tata is also at the top in donating. Every year they do charity for every million for health and education for the poor and the needy.
6) Mukesh Ambani – India’s richest person is Mukesh Ambani. Mukesh Ambani, the owner of Reliance Industries, is one of the celebrities of this country. Tell that they donate crores of billions of rupees every year for rural transformation, education, health, sports development, disaster management, arts, culture and urban renewal.
5) Akshay Kumar – Actor Akshay Kumar, known as Khiladi Kumar in Bollywood, is one of the most talented celebrities of Bollywood. Akshay Kumar helps crores of rupees every year for the poor and the army. Apart from this, Akshay Kumar also helps people suffering from natural calamities.
4) Ronnie Screwvala – Bollywood’s renowned producer and businessman Ronnie Screwvala is one of India’s most respected celebrities. They are running a foundation called Swadesh, in which they provide more than 2000 village essential things.
3) Salman Khan – Dabangg Salman Khan of Bollywood runs a trust named Being Human. In which he donates a quarter of his earnings. Salman Khan’s previous film India proved to be a box office hit.
2) Nana Patekar – Bollywood actor Nana Patekar donates 90 percent of his earnings to the poor and needy farmers.
1) Azim Premji – Azim Premji, the founder of India’s giant eye company Wipro, is the country’s biggest celebrity. Azim Premji has so far donated Rs 145,000 crore for philanthropy. Every year, he charities every crore for health and education for the poor and the needy.