The Chingari app has been launched in India against Tiktok. Chingari is also a short video sharing platform like TikTok. Videos can be uploaded and downloaded in the Chingari app. If you are bored with Tiktok or for some other reason you want to get rid of this app, then just uninstalling this app from phone is not enough. Even after removing the app from the phone, your Tiktok account will remain active. Until you manually delete it, your account will remain on the company’s server and will be active. Here we are telling you the right way to delete Tiktok account.
Look here for new government jobs:
The right way to delete Tiktok account
1. First of all, login by opening Tiktok app on your smartphone.
2. Click on the ‘Me’ tab in the bottom of the app.
3. Tap on the three dots in the top corner of the app.
4. Tap on the ‘Manage My Account’ option.
5. In the bottom of the Manage My Account page, you will find the option ‘Delete My Account’.
6. After this, follow the on screen instructions to delete your account.
This app has more than 5 lakh downloads in just 72 hours .Chingari is also a short video sharing platform like TikTok. Videos can be uploaded and downloaded in the Chingari app.