Schools, colleges, metro rail services, cinemas and bars have been kept closed this time as before, this time their duration has been extended till 31 August. After Unlock 1.0 and Unlock 2.0, now the government has also issued guidelines for Unlock 3.0. Unlock 3.0 is going to start from 1 August. In which this time more activities have been allowed outside the Containment Zone, Also, political and religious programs will continue to be banned as before.
Look here for new government jobs:
Know what will be open and what will be closed unlock 3.0
1. The guidelines of Unlock 3.0 will be applicable from August 1 and lockdown will be strictly applicable till August 31 as before in the Containment Zone.
2. Following the lockdown enforced due to corona in Unlock 3.0, the government has for the first time allowed yoga institutes and gyms to open from August 5, along with the Ministry of Health will issue a separate standard for this.
As in Unlock 3.0, schools, colleges and coaching institutes will remain closed till August 31.
4. Nocturnal curfew has been lifted in Unlock 3, which is now a night ban.
5. With this, Metro Rail services, Theaters, swimming pools, amusement parks, theaters, bars and auditoriums have also been ordered closed.
6. Following the rules of social distancing, Independence Day celebrations will be allowed to be held on August 15. Others including masks in the program It will be necessary to follow the protocol.
7. Social, Political, Sports, Entertainment, cultural, religious ceremonies and other major events have also been completely banned till 31 August.
8. Areas that were relaxed in the Containment Zone and allowed to remain closed will still remain the same, although some may be relaxed.
9. As before, this time also the number of guests in the marriage ceremonies will not be 50 as before and more than 20 people will attend the funeral. The ban on the consumption of alcohol, betel leaf, gutkha and tobacco in public places will continue.
10. As before, this time also there will be no restriction on movement of people and transportation of goods within interstate. Also, no permission, clearance or e-permit will be required.
11. The movement of international passenger flights under the Vande Bharat Mission will be started in a phased manner.