5. Do you know Kumbh Mela is considered to be the largest fair in the world, which is held in India every 12 years, Kumbh Mela reaches the highest population than any religious place in the world. So crowded in the fair that the population there can also be seen from the space.
4. Do you know that after America, India is the 2nd country where English language is used the most, please tell that about 13 crores people speak English language in India.
3. Do you know that the most rainy area in the world is the Mawsynram area of Meghalaya state of India. , it rains up to 467 inches throughout the year.
2. There is a sport which every Indian likes and tell that all the Kabaddi World Cup has been held so far, all the cups have been named by the team of India.
1. Let me tell you that the great President of India Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam went to Switzerland on 26 May 2006, under which a National Science Day was started to be celebrated on 26 May in his honor in Switzerland.