30 rounds fired outside the White House, Trump was present inside: Suspect killed in retaliation,
New Delhi. There was a stir in the US capital Washington DC late on Saturday night when a suspicious youth started firing indiscriminately near the White House. The incident is said to have taken place between 3:30 pm and 5 am Indian time. At that time US President Donald Trump was present inside the White House.
Read:- Donald Trump surprised by writing the Spanish word Adios along with a destructive picture, know what is its meaning?
According to media reports, the attacker fired about 30 rounds targeting the security checkpoint. United States Secret Service personnel stationed there immediately took charge and retaliated. The attacker was seriously injured in the encounter. He was taken to the hospital, where doctors declared him dead.
The killed youth has been identified as 21-year-old Nasir Best, who was a resident of the US state of Maryland. A civilian has also been injured in the firing. According to officials, it is not yet clear whether he was shot by the attacker or injured during retaliatory firing. His condition is said to be serious.
Suspect Nasir who was killed in retaliation. (Image:-Social Media)
It has been told in media reports that, according to the investigating agencies, Nasir Best was mentally disturbed and had been seen around the White House several times before. A court order was issued against him that he should not come near the White House area, but he did not follow this order. It is being told that on June 26, 2025, he had blocked the movement of vehicles on the road, after which he was sent to a mental health center. A few days later, on July 10, 2025, he was caught while trying to enter the restricted area of the White House. During that time he had described himself as “modern day Jesus” and told the officers that he deliberately wanted to be arrested.
Read :- Donald Trump praised the security agencies for quick and professional action near the White House, said – this cannot be taken lightly.
This incident has further increased the concern of the security agencies, because a few days ago, a case of Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump receiving murder threats had come to light. In that case, an Iraqi youth was arrested, who had served in the Iranian army, and who was also found with the blueprint of Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner’s house in Florida. The Federal Bureau of Investigation, Secret Service and other security agencies cordoned off the area and started investigation. The North Lawn of the White House complex was evacuated. Giving information about the incident, FBI Director Kash Patel said on social media that the agencies are investigating the entire matter seriously.
Comments are closed.