1. Who is the least educated Prime Minister of India?
Answer: Rajiv Gandhi is the only prime minister of our country who is not a graduate.
2 . Which country has built the world’s highest road tunnel?
3. Where is India’s first 5G laboratory established?
4. When and which country launched the world’s first satellite?
Answer: Russia in 1957
5. India’s first indigenously built nuclear submarine?
Answer: INS Arihant
6. When is navy day of india celebrated?
Answer: 4 December
7. How many players are there in a team of water polo?
8. Who became the Prime Minister of England four times?
Answer: William Ebert Gladstone
9. Which is the smallest district of India?
Answer: Mahe, in Pondicherry
10. Who is called Shakespeare of India?