Aadhaar card has become our most important document today. Aadhar card is required in all the important tasks. Along with this, the information given in Aadhaar must match the information given in the rest of your documents. If your information does not match, then you may have to face problems.
You can make changes through the smartphone, in such a way, if you want to update your Aadhaar card, or if you want to change the information like name, address, mobile number, then you can easily do this from home. For this you will not even need to go to Aadhaar center. The question may be arising in your mind how, you can change your address, mobile number, email ID, using your smartphone. According to the facility given by UIDAI many changes can be made in the Aadhaar from home. However, there are still some changes and facilities, for which you will have to go to the Aadhar card center
. What changes can be done in Aadhaar:
You can update your name, gender, address, date of birth and language online in the Aadhar card. For the rest of the work like family / parent details or biometric updates, you will have to visit the Aadhaar Seva Kendra. The facility is only for those who have registered with their valid mobile Aadhaar card. Since this process is online, it will require OTP, which is connected with Aadhaar. Due to this, a registered mobile number is mandatory to update Aadhaar. How can you update while sitting at home using your smartphone
1. First of all, you have to go to the official website https://uidai.gov.in/
. 2. Here you have to go to ‘My Aadhaar’ section and go to ‘Update your Aadhaar’.
3. After this, click on ‘Update Demographics Data Online’.
4. After this a new page will open.
5. Apart from this, you can also visit Direct https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/.
6. Now here you click on ‘Proceed to update Aadhaar’.
7. Enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number on the newly opened page.
8. Enter captcha code and click on Send OTP.
9. Submit the OTP on the registered mobile number by putting it in the specified space.
10. Now on the newly opened page you will get two options –
11. Updation of Demographic Details including Address with supporting document proof
12. Address update through Address Validation Letter
13. Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Address to any of the Document Proof To update with this, click on ‘Update Demographics Data’.
14. After this, you have to choose the detail you want to update. After this, the further process will be completed.
This facility was closed in the middle,
it is significant that in the middle you could only update the address. Apart from this, one had to go to the center to update the details. That is, you could not do any updation at home, but now this facility has started again. In today’s time, every job, from opening an account in a bank to cooking gas, requires an Aadhaar card, but sometimes it happens that the address on our Aadhaar card is from another city and we have to shift to another city. If you go, then you have to face a lot of trouble regarding address for government work. To overcome this problem, UIDAI started this service related to changing the address of your home in Aadhaar.