‘I want complete destruction’, Netanyahu tells America to stop Iran’s nuclear program

Iran is going to hold talks with America this week for the purpose of nuclear deal. Just before that discussion, Israel gave a message to America. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said a possible deal must include the complete destruction of Iran’s nuclear program. It will not be enough to simply stop the uranium enrichment process, but also to dismantle all the equipment and infrastructure that allows the enrichment.

Last Sunday, Netanyahu spoke about Iran’s nuclear program while attending a Jewish conference in America. He said that he has enough doubts about this agreement. He proposed to remove all uranium enrichment materials from Iran. Israel’s prime minister said Iran should not have the ability to enrich uranium. Not just shut down, but all equipment and infrastructure used for enrichment should be completely destroyed. Israel’s prime minister demanded that the United States prioritize this matter in the nuclear deal negotiations.

Israel’s prime minister said Iran should not have the ability to enrich uranium. Not just shut down, but all equipment and infrastructure used for enrichment should be completely destroyed.

It should be noted that the United States has already increased military movements in various parts of West Asia by raising objections to Tehran’s nuclear project. Due to which war situation has also been created. The two countries have also held a meeting to rein in this tension. But so far no agreement has been reached. Meanwhile, US Secretary of State Marco Rubio has made it clear that America never wants nuclear weapons in Iran’s hands. Washington fears, it will destroy the regional status quo. The security of the whole world may come under question. However, Rubio said that Trump is thinking of a solution through diplomatic channels.

In this situation, Tehran has softened the tone and has given the message of negotiation. Iran’s Deputy Foreign Minister Majid Takht-Ravanchi said in an interview with the BBC that the ball is in America’s court for now. Washington has been informed that if they really want to rein in the tension between the two countries, then they have to prove it. In the words of Majid, “If they are sincere about this, then we are also ready to walk on the path of reconciliation.” It is known that the two countries are going to hold talks this week. Before that, the message came from Israel.

Comments are closed.