New twist in Delhi hit and run case, statement of father of accused teenager, know what he said
Delhi Hit And Run Case: The statement of the father of the accused teenager in the case of death of a person in a road accident in Delhi has come to light. He said, ‘…This is my son’s mistake, and I apologize for it. Whatever legal process is done, I will follow it. Whatever information I got, I got it from the police.
Deep sorrow in the entire family – father of the accused
The father of the accused teenager further said, ‘My son and daughter were in the car. I have a commercial vehicle business. The vehicle is used in our business, and the invoice on the vehicle is due to our drivers who drive it. It’s not because of my son. This is a heart breaking incident. He is very upset. There is deep sorrow in the entire family, both for that family and for us. We cooperated with the police…the police asked for documents from me. We gave all the documents. I didn’t know (that my daughter was making a reel), and it was not a reel, but a short video…’
#WATCH | Delhi: A 23-year-old died in a crash in Delhi’s Dwarka after an SUV driven by a minor collided with his bike
The accused’s father says, “…This is my son’s mistake, and I apologize for it. I will follow whatever the legal process entails. Whatever information I… pic.twitter.com/xn10xTZ9VC
— ANI (@ANI) February 17, 2026
The brother of the accused gave this clarification
Earlier, the brother of the accused teenager has given his clarification. She said that her brother’s only mistake was that he did not have a valid driving license. He claims that after the accident his brother showed responsibility and did not try to run away from the spot. Talking to the media, the accused’s brother told that before the accident, the victim’s bike had suddenly come out from behind a bus at high speed, due to which the collision occurred. He said that if his brother wanted, he could have run away from the spot, but he did not do so. He himself went to the injured person, picked him up and tried to help. Besides, the cab driver who was injured in the accident was also sent to the hospital.
The victim’s mother made these allegations
The victim’s mother alleges that her son Sahil Dhanaishra was left without help on the road for about two hours. On this the brother of the accused said that these allegations are wrong. He says that his brother helped immediately.
Questions were also raised on the speed of the vehicle
Questions are also being raised regarding the speed of the vehicle. The brother of the accused said that if the car had been very fast, his brother would also have been injured. She told that her brother was not even scratched and was wearing a seat belt. He says that his house is only 200 meters away from the accident site. After traveling 100 meters from there, the vehicle took a left turn, hence the vehicle cannot be very fast in 25 metres.
The accused’s family threatened
The victim’s mother has also alleged that the accused’s family threatened her and offered her money to keep quiet. The brother of the accused also termed these allegations as baseless. She said that her brother is very good in studies and has been a gold medalist student. According to him, his academic record shows his good character.
Also read: Horrible consequences of reeling! Scorpio took the life of 23 year old Sahil in Dwarka, mother pleaded for justice.
Comments are closed.