US Iran Tension: Khamenei’s big warning to Trump, said- American war fleet will be sunk in the sea
Iran US Military Deployment Conflict: A war-like situation has arisen between America and Iran in the Middle East. Iran’s supreme leader Khamenei has threatened to destroy America’s war fleet. This tension increased when America suddenly decided to increase its military strength in the region. Experts believe that this rhetoric is deepening the Iran-US military conflict.
Khamenei’s sharp warning
Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has recently issued a direct warning to America. He posted a picture on social media in which the American aircraft carrier is seen submerged in the sea. Khamenei said that they have weapons that can destroy any modern warship.
The Iranian leader has hit back at President Trump’s statements and described the warships as sinking. He made it clear that more dangerous than a dangerous warship is the weapon that can sink it. This statement has made it clear that Iran will now give a befitting reply to any American attack.
A weapon more dangerous than a warship pic.twitter.com/EzmvUt7Hjp
— Khamenei Media (@Khamenei_m) February 17, 2026
US military deployment
America has greatly increased its military presence in the Middle East in the last 24 hours. According to reports, more than 50 modern fighter aircraft like F-22, F-35 and F-16 have been sent there. Refueling tankers have also been sent along with these aircraft, indicating a long military operation.
The Trump administration had already announced that it had sent advanced warships to blockade Iran. Iran is seeing this as a major challenge to its sovereignty and is not afraid. Due to the movement of American aircraft in the area, fears of war have become stronger than ever.
Diplomatic talks and obstacles
Amidst the tension, the second round of talks took place between the two countries with the mediation of Oman in Geneva. The Iranian Foreign Minister described the talks as positive and said that consensus has been reached on many issues. However, there is still a deep deadlock between the two countries on some main disputed issues.
US Vice President JD Vance said that Iran is not following the red lines set by the President. This is the reason that despite diplomatic talks, the military siege on the ground is continuously increasing. Experts believe that if talks fail, the situation may go completely out of hand.
anti-ship missile system
It is believed that Iran has referred to its powerful anti-ship missile systems in gestures. Iran has publicly asked America to step back by threatening to destroy the warships. Targeting large ships like the USS Gerald R. Ford is part of Iran’s new strategy.
Also read: Tariq Rehman is playing with fire! Command of Foreign Ministry handed over to Army Chief’s enemy, conflict may increase
growing fear of war
The increasing tension between Tehran and Washington has increased the concern of the entire world. Iran’s defense capabilities and preparations for retaliatory action have now been publicly revealed. This aggressive rhetoric from both sides has put the Middle East on a powder keg.
Comments are closed.