Iran is not accepting Trump’s conditions, JD Vance said after nuclear talks in Geneva – option of attack is open

Washington, February 18. US Vice President JD Vance says that the Iranian side is not following all the red lines (conditions) set by President Donald Trump for a diplomatic solution. In such a situation, the option of a military attack on Iran is not being ruled out by America.

After the second round of nuclear talks in Geneva, JD Vance said in his statement, ‘This conversation has been good in some respects. They came for talks, which is a good sign. However, many cases are still unresolved. In fact, President Trump has very clearly set some red lines, which the Iranian government is not ready to accept and work on.

If talks fail then Donald Trump will take a decision

Vance further said, ‘We are giving priority to dialogue and will keep working on it. We know that the American President has the right to take strict action in this matter. He will decide what to do next if the talks are not yielding any benefit. We hope that the talks yield results, but if it fails then the President will take a decision.

Before this, nuclear talks between America and Iran were held in Geneva on Tuesday. Iran’s Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi described the talks that lasted for about three hours as positive. Indirect talks with Tehran have also been said to be good by the US side. However, despite talks, Trump is also continuously issuing threats of military attack.

Controversy over Iran’s nuclear program

America, Israel and Western countries have repeatedly said in the last few years that Iran is developing a nuclear bomb. On the other hand, Iran has clearly denied this. Donald Trump says that all options are open to stop Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons. If America feels the need, it can attack Iran.

There has been tension between Iran and America for a long time on the issue of nuclear program and talks are going on between the two countries regarding this. After stopping for some time due to America’s attack last year, talks have started once again. The world is hoping that things will be resolved through dialogue and no war-like situation will arise.

Comments are closed.