Plan to kill Trump’s daughter Ivanka! Who is Mohammad Baqer?

Shocking revelations have come to light after the arrest of a major accused linked to the Iran-backed terrorist network in America. According to the New York Post report, the accused had conspired to assassinate Ivanka Trump, daughter of US President Donald Trump. It is being told that this conspiracy was made to avenge the assassination of Iranian military commander Qasem Soleimani.

The arrested accused has been identified as 32-year-old Mohammad Baqer Saad Dawood Al-Saadi. He is a citizen of Iraq. According to the report, he was first caught in Türkiye and later handed over to America. Investigative agencies claim that the accused had sworn to assassinate Ivanka Trump and also had a map of her house in Florida, where she lives with her husband Jared Kushner.

When was the plan made to target Trump’s family?

According to the report, the accused had planned to target the Trump family after the American drone attack in Baghdad in 2020. Iran’s influential military commander Qasim Sulemani was killed in this attack. Entifadh Qanbar, a former deputy military attaché at the Iraqi Embassy in Washington, claimed in a conversation with the New York Post that al-Saadi openly talked about revenge. He said, “After the death of Qasim Sulemani, he used to tell people that we should kill Ivanka, so that Trump’s house can be burnt in the same way as he burnt our house.”

Kanbar also claimed that the accused had plans for Ivanka Trump’s house in Florida. The report said that Al-Saadi had also posted a photo on social media platform In that post it was written in Arabic, “Neither your palace nor the secret service will be able to save you.” He also claimed that monitoring and analysis had already been done.

Who is Al-Saadi?

US officials say that al-Saadi is a major member of the Iraq-Iran terrorist network and has ties to Kata’ib Hezbollah and Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC). The US Justice Department has registered cases against him related to 18 terrorist attacks and attack attempts in Europe and America.

Accused of being involved in which attacks?

According to officials, the accused are accused of a firebomb attack on the Bank of New York Mellon in Amsterdam, a knife attack on two Jewish citizens in London and firing at the US Consulate in Toronto.

Apart from this, he is also accused of planning a bomb blast in a Jewish synagogue in Liège city of Belgium and conspiring to set fire to a temple in Rotterdam. US officials also claimed that the accused was involved in planning several failed attacks in the US related to the Middle East conflict.

How did you become a part of the terrorist network?

According to the report, Al-Saadi had a very close relationship with Qasim Sulemani. He considered him like his father. His real father, Iranian brigadier general Ahmad Kazemi, died in 2006. He reportedly grew up in Baghdad with his Iraqi mother, but was later sent to Iran, where he received military training with the IRGC.

According to Entifadh Qanbar, al-Saadi later also ran a travel agency related to religious tours. Through this, he used to travel to different countries and make contacts with terrorist networks. At the time of his arrest in Türkiye on May 15, he was also found to be carrying an Iraqi service passport, which is usually issued by government employees and with the approval of the Prime Minister.

Was he active on social media?

Although he is accused of serious terrorist activities, he was quite active on social media. Her photos were also posted at places like the Eiffel Tower in Paris and the Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur. The court documents also include some photographs in which he is allegedly seen studying maps and equipment at a military base with Qasem Soleimani.

After Soleimani’s death in 2020, he wrote on social media that he was leaving social media “until the defeat of the American enemy.” However, prosecutors say he later returned online and continued posting praise for Iranian military leaders.

What did the US Justice Department say?

The US Justice Department said in an official statement that Mohammad Baqer Saad Dawood Al-Saadi is a senior member of Kata’ib Hizballah, which the US has already declared as a foreign terrorist organization. The Justice Department said that six serious terrorism-related charges have been filed against him. These include allegations of involvement in about 20 attacks and attack attempts in Europe and America. During his appearance in the American court, an order has been given to keep him in custody till the trial.

John A. Eisenberg, Assistant Attorney General of the US Department of National Security, said, “Al-Saadi played a role in carrying out a series of bombings, arson and attacks across Europe in just three months.”

Comments are closed.