Anurag Kashyap’s anger! The director of ‘The Kerala Story 2’ was directly targeted by calling it a ‘propaganda film’
- Anurag Kashyap became Samtapap
- Criticized the director of ‘The Kerala Story 2’
- ‘The Kerala Story 2’ called a ‘propaganda film’
The movie “The Kerala Story” was released in 2023 and now the makers are returning after three years with its sequel “The Kerala Story 2: Goes Beyond”. The teaser of the film was released recently, which seems to have created controversy. While the Kerala Chief Minister recently called the film “toxic, false, propaganda and a threat to the state’s harmony”, now director Anurag Kashyap has also criticized “The Kerala Story 2”. He called the film a “propaganda” film and called the director a “fake man”, adding that he “only wants to make money”.
Aryan Khan Honored by Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis; Best Debut Director for ‘The Bad***s of Bollywood’
Anurag Kashyap gave this reaction at Cochin International Airport. While he was in the limelight for his film Kennedy which recently released on OTT, he was asked about ‘The Kerala Story 2’. On this, he condemned the film in harsh words. Reacting to the scene of beef shown in the trailer, he said that no one even eats khichdi the way beef is shown being fed. ‘The Kerala Story 2’ is directed by Kamaksh Narayan Singh and produced by Vipul Amritlal Shah. The film will be released in theaters on February 27.
Reporter: Aapak kya vychar hai on The Kerala Story 2?
Anurag Kashyap: This is a rubbish propaganda film, the film tries to divide people and spread hatred, the producer is greedy.
He keeps saying, “Aise to log khichdi bhi nahin khilate jais film mein beef khilah rahe hain.” pic.twitter.com/Gp4h8uaA13
— Mamta Rajgarh (@rajgarh_mamta1) February 22, 2026
Anurag Kashyap commented at Kochi airport
When Anurag Kashyap was asked about his opinion on ‘The Kerala Story 2’, he gave a blunt critique. He said, “‘The Kerala Story 2’ is a very poor and propaganda film. Who feeds beef as shown in the trailer? No one even feeds khichdi like that. The people behind this film only aim to make money. They are dividing society by trying to please everyone. The maker of this film is greedy and only wants to make money.” He has said that.
Deepika Kakkar has another disease during treatment for liver cancer; The actress will be admitted to the hospital
The Kerala High Court issued a notice to the producers and the Censor Board
The Kerala High Court had issued a notice to the makers of ‘Kerala Story 2: Goes Beyond’ as well as the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) last week. The notice was issued after hearing a petition seeking cancellation of the censor certificate issued to the film.
The petition has objected to the teaser and trailer of ‘The Kerala Story 2’. In the petition, Sridev Namboothiri, a complainant from Kannur district, said that though the film depicts the story of women from three different states and their experiences, the film’s title and some scenes try to defame the state by projecting a wrong image of Kerala.
Comments are closed.