State Congress sounded bugle against BJP government, surrounded Raj Bhavan and warned
Dehradun . The State Congress Committee started its agitation against the BJP government by marching towards Raj Bhavan on Monday. Police stopped Congress workers going towards Raj Bhavan near Hathi Badkala barricading. There was a tussle between the police and Congress workers on this. Congress workers climbed over the barricading. Later Congress workers staged a protest on the road.
Today the State Congress started its agitation by raising slogans against the government as per its previously announced programme. Under the leadership of State Congress Committee President Ganesh Godiyal, a large number of Congress workers marched towards Raj Bhavan with posters, banners and flags in their hands from the Parade Ground. The police stopped the Congress workers by putting barricades at Hathi Barkala. Later, Congress workers staged a dharna on the road and raised slogans against the BJP government.
On this occasion, President of Congress State Election Campaign Committee and program coordinator Pritam Singh condemned crime against women, corruption, unemployment, broken law and order, inflation and attacks by wild animals. He said that BJP has failed on every front. Addressing the Congress workers at the protest site, Congress State President Ganesh Godiyal said that the Congress workers, gathered in thousands from every corner of the state and surrounded the historic Raj Bhavan, have put the last nail in the coffin of the BJP government.
He said that the Congress workers have done the work of shaking the roots of the BJP government and the Congress party will definitely benefit from it in the coming 2027 assembly elections and the people will get relief from the dictatorship, anti-people policies and misgovernance of the BJP government. Program coordinator Pritam Singh said that Congress is united and the common people are troubled by the anti-state policies of BJP. He said that BJP will be wiped out from Uttarakhand in the coming assembly elections. Former Chief Minister Harish Rawat, Dr. Harak Singh Rawat of the Election Steering Committee etc. were involved in the siege.
Comments are closed.