Pakistan’s air attack on Afghanistan, targeted terrorist hideouts
Kabul. Pakistan has claimed that the air strikes on Afghanistan early on Sunday targeted several terrorist hideouts. On the other hand, it is being said in Afghanistan that Pakistan targeted the common people by unnecessarily bombing many parts of the country.
According to the report of Pakistan’s Dunya News Channel, the Information Ministry issued a statement at midnight on Saturday saying that Pakistan targeted seven terrorist camps and hideouts in Afghanistan. According to the ministry, terrorists from Afghanistan are involved in the attacks in Islamabad, Bajaur and Bannu.
Earlier, Afghan media said that explosions were heard on militants’ positions in Paktia and Nangarhar provinces. The structure of terrorists was completely destroyed in the blasts in Nangarhar and Murga Bazaar of Paktia. Pakistan’s war planes carried out air strikes in different areas. No information has been revealed about casualties. The blasts took place in Khogyani, Khel and Behsud districts of Nangarhar, destroying hideouts of terrorists.
According to The Afghanistan Times report, 23 members of a family were buried under the debris in a Pakistani airstrike in eastern Afghanistan. Four of them have come out safely so far. The rest are still missing. The attack took place around midnight on Saturday. Pakistan targeted three districts of Nangarhar province and two districts of Paktika province. In a viral video of the attack, a member of an affected family in Nangarhar province is seen searching for his relatives under the debris.
A family member said, “23 members of our family are buried under the debris. So far we have managed to rescue four. The rest are still missing.” He said, “We are farmers. We worked in our fields all day. Broke our fast in the evening. Talked to our aunt. We were all sleeping when the attack happened.”
The Taliban has not yet commented on the situation in Paktika’s Barmal, Urgun districts and Nangarhar’s Behsud, Khogyani and Ghani Khel districts. Meanwhile, Pakistan’s Ministry of Information and Broadcasting said in a statement that the attacks were carried out in response to the recent suicide attacks in Pakistan.
Comments are closed.