Bihar: CM Nitish sent Rs 10,000 each to the accounts of 25 lakh women under ‘Chief Minister Employment Scheme’
Patna, 16 February. Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Monday transferred an amount of Rs 10,000 each with a single click to the accounts of 25 lakh beneficiary women of ‘Mukhyamantri Mahila Rozgar Yojana’.
So far Rs 18,100 thousand crore transferred to the accounts of 1.81 crore women
The Chief Minister transferred an amount of Rs 2,500 crore to Rs 10,000 per woman by pressing the button of the remote. Before this, an amount of Rs 15,600 crore has been given in the accounts of 1.56 crore beneficiary women. Now a total amount of Rs 10,000 has been sent to the accounts of 1.81 crore women.
pic.twitter.com/delFwIpOUS
— Nitish Kumar (@NitishKumar) February 16, 2026
CM Nitish, while addressing all the women who joined the program in large numbers through video conference, said that with the assistance given in this scheme, a large number of women have started employment of their choice. Women who do their jobs well will be given further assistance of up to Rs 2 lakh.
Assistance amount will also be given to the remaining families soon
He said that now the families left after this will also be given assistance soon. He said, ‘We have laid emphasis on women empowerment from the beginning. Earlier the number of self-help groups in Bihar was very less, but now the number has increased significantly.
It is noteworthy that ‘Saat Nishchay-3’ has been formed to further accelerate the pace of development in the next five years. Under this, a target has been set to double the average per capita income of the state under the first determination ‘double employment-double income’ and for this, under the Chief Minister Mahila Rozgar Yojana, assistance of up to Rs 10,000 is being given to one woman from every family.
Nitish Kumar also talked to many beneficiary women during this period. Deputy Chief Minister Samrat Chaudhary, Deputy Chief Minister Vijay Kumar Sinha, Water Resources cum Parliamentary Affairs Minister Vijay Kumar Chaudhary, Rural Development Minister Shravan Kumar and many other senior officials were present in the program, while District Magistrates of all the districts and beneficiaries were also connected through video conferencing.
Comments are closed.