America-Iran war not averted, suspense on last round of talks Donald Trump preparing for new attacks if peace agreement is not reached

The ongoing military tension between America and Iran has once again reached a very sensitive point. According to an explosive report by the American media organization ‘Axios’, if the last round of ongoing peace agreement talks between the two countries do not reach any concrete result, then US President Donald Trump will launch new and major military attacks against Iran. "consider seriously" Are doing. To avert the danger of this great war and find a diplomatic way out, back-channel diplomacy has intensified, under which Pakistani Army Chief (COAS) General Asim Munir has suddenly reached Iran’s capital Tehran along with a high-level delegation from Qatar. ‘War Cabinet’ meeting at the White House: Trump called the national security team. ‘Axios’, quoting two senior American officials, has claimed that President Donald Trump held a highly confidential and high-level meeting with top officials of his national security team at the White House on Friday morning regarding the war and strategy with Iran. Sources directly related to the President say that Trump is very clear that if no major diplomatic breakthrough is achieved at the last moment in the current talks, then America will not back down from targeting Iran’s military bases again. This high-profile meeting was attended by several war strategists including US Vice President J.D. Vance, Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth, CIA Director John Ratcliffe and White House Chief of Staff Susie Wiles. Pakistani Army Chief reaches Tehran: Last attempt to reach an agreement with Qatar While on one hand America has kept military options open, on the other hand Gulf countries and Pakistan have intensified efforts for mediation to stop the war. Pakistani Army Chief General Asim Munir can hold a very important meeting with Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) commander and the country’s chief policy maker General Ahmed Vahidi in Tehran on Saturday. A special diplomatic delegation from Qatar is also present with Asim Munir in this peace mission. However, Pakistan Foreign Office spokesperson Tahir Andrabi has adopted a very mysterious stance regarding this visit and "high level delegation" news of visit to tehran "Neither denied nor confirmed". An American official associated with the talks said that diplomatic efforts are extremely difficult at this time. "challenging" The draft of the agreement is being sent to both sides every day, but no major success has been achieved so far. Stuck on nuclear weapons: Trump said- "Iran has no option"

The main root of this entire dispute and war is Iran’s nuclear program. During a public event organized at the White House, President Donald Trump made his strategy clear and said, "Iran wants to compromise at this time. Let’s see what happens next. But we have recently given them a very strong blow and we had no other option because Iran cannot acquire nuclear weapons at any cost. They can never keep it."

On the other hand, US Secretary of State Marco Rubio, who is on a visit to Sweden, while talking to international journalists, admitted that the ongoing back-channel talks with Iran are only "slight progress" Only this has been seen, due to which the danger of war has not been completely averted.

Comments are closed.