A man roaming around only in underwear entered the camp of young girls, what happened next was surprising.

Fear of sexual assault has spread after the arrival of large numbers of migrants in Ceuta, Spain. It is alleged that a man entered a local woman's bed in underwear and women seeking asylum are facing attempted attacks every night. This is not a single case, but many such cases have come to light, after which even the police is in shock. Asylum-seeking women sleeping in the open in Ceuta following last month's massive influx of migrants have told of the persistent fear of sexual assault in the Spanish territory.

More than a dozen women camped among trees along the road leading to the barbed wire fence surrounding the government migrant reception center near El Trampoline urban beach. According to local officials, about 700 people are living in this centre, which is 200 more than its capacity. Camped outside, these women are sleeping under the open sky along with hundreds of other Moroccan, sub-Saharan and South Asian migrants. Reuters spoke to three women present there, who said that some men living nearby were harassing them.

Officials say 5,000 to 8,000 people remain in the area, more than two weeks after 72,000 people made the dangerous crossing from Morocco. Most of these are young men. Many have returned to Morocco, but a large number of women and children also crossed the border and are here. Regarding this, the police and social services say that they are trying to increase the limited reception facilities in Ceuta. As of Tuesday, 2,168 children had been registered and as of last week, 500 adults had applied for asylum.

Accused of not paying attention to women's problems

Wafa Atid, 28, from the city of Taza in northern Morocco, told Reuters that she and more than a dozen other women have set up a makeshift camp out of cardboard boxes, an inflatable mattress and blankets until Spanish authorities consider her case. For security, this camp has been set up as close as possible to the police van parked at the entrance of the centre. Migrants living in very difficult conditions on El Trampoline beach in Ceuta on 16 August 2026.

Police has taken action in 3 cases

The attacks were reportedly carried out by Moroccan immigrants who had come to the city in large numbers. In two cases the victims were minors. One was allegedly subjected to penetrative sexual assault and forced to sell drugs, while the other was subjected to indecent acts. In both cases, the accused men have been sent to jail on remand, while in the third case an adult woman alleged indecent assault and the judge ordered the accused deported from the country.

The post A man roaming around only in underwear entered the camp of young girls, what happened next was surprising appeared first on Tezzbuzz.

Leave a Comment